.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2005/02/06

 

Introduction - The Return of Porky Pig

There are moments of stark clarity when the smallest protrusion indicates the iceberg.

Watch the cartoon with me: Porky is warm in his house and the cats are scheming outside. Co-opting the radio, they announce NEWS! Aliens have landed! Run for your lives!

Porky turns off the radio and in one ( 1 ) sentence unmasks CNN, foretells the blogs, and damns public school graduates to decades of darkness.

"Oh, that's silly", says he.

This should be a mundane moment. It was for him, decades ago. For us in the 21 century, it's a terrible new lesson.

In the by and by, I hope to get to CNN, myself, and blogs, the public schools, the stock market, gun control, imminent domain, engineers, accountants, doctors, lawyers, judges, and probably back to Porky again.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'm as brilliant here, as I am in the shower.

Just now, however, I have to set up Apache for virtual hosting, and insert A records in DNS. Maybe that will work. It's a Mac Vs. Windows thing. I may be a Guru, but I'm not a Jedi, yet. The point is: this blog's is going to be fun. I promise.

What you will read here will be, as far as I know, unique, and I testify that it's amusing to me.


Comments:
Test the e-mail notification.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?